Are you ready? Purchasing a condo can very well be one of the best decisions that you have ever made. The Cays at Downtown Ocotillo provide 1, 2 bedroom single-level or Penthouse Loft suites with luxury interior standard features such as granite countertops, maple cabinetry, ceramic tile flooring plus a resort community setting with a number of amenities/facilities for relaxation and comfort. Here are five benefits of buying a condo.
1. Owning a condo offers much of the same benefits of owning a house.
Condo or house? First time home buyers are often faced with this dilemma. Making the decision to purchase a condo or a single-family home can be difficult. However, owning a condo is often an easier decision as the hassles of exterior “home maintenance” is taken care of. Plus, residing within a building with gated underground parking provides additional security that is not available within a single-family residence.
2. Condominium owners have access to many amenities.
The Cays at Downtown Ocotillo provides Amenities/Facilities such as:
- Heated Resort Pool/Spa, Full Clubhouse and Full Fitness Center
- Outdoor Cabanas
- Media Lounge area (NFL & NHL Sports Packages)
- His/Her Steam Rooms and Private Lockers
- Gourmet Community Kitchen and BBQ’s
- Lush Landscaping…Green Grass, Palm Trees, Annuals
- Beautiful man-made Lake, and numerous walkways
3. Condominium owners save money.
Possibly the biggest benefit of buying a condo is that you can expect to save money on maintenance fees and utility costs. All condominium owners must pay a monthly Homeowner’s Association Fee (HOA) which is determined by how much square footage of property a unit owner owns. This fee covers the cost of maintaining the condo building. For instance landscaping, cleaning of the swimming pool and elevator maintenance are all covered under the HOA. Since everyone in the building is required to pay an HOA fee, this expense is shared amongst all owners.
Not only do the condo fees contribute to the building maintenance, but they also cover common area building electricity and exterior common area water costs.
4. Most condo owners pay lower property taxes.
Generally, condo owners pay less in property taxes than traditional single-family homeowners due to the fact that the land value is a shared value.
5. Safety and security.
At the Cays at Downtown Ocotillo we are providing Smart Technology which is the latest in condominium security. The Smart Technology provides the following;
- Hi-Speed Internet with dedicated bandwidth
- Secure Network Encryption
- VOIP Phone Line Options and Features
- DirecTV with Premium Package including HBO
- Audio and Video Equipment Packages
Custom Upgrades Available
- Lighting Control
- Thermostat Control
- Automated Window Coverings
- Distributed Audio and Video Systems
- Smart Home Security Packages
Community SMART Features:
- Video Wall with “Fitness on Demand”
- High Tech Fitness Center
- Fiber Optic Network with Smart Home Technology
- Access Control and Security Enhanced Property Protection
- Community Wi-Fi
- Distributed Audio and Video in Clubhouse and Property Common Areas